Due to exceptional growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Purchasing Administrator/Co-ordinator to join our client based in Thanet. Specialising in the Food Service industry, creating wonderful artisan baked goods.
This role will report in and require you to work closely with the Managing Director who will assist in some of the more strategic and high profile negotiations. Previous experience of Purchasing and LEAN manufacturing is preferred although not essential.
Your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Sourcing of suppliers to provide new ingredients, packaging, machinery or raw materials
- Completion of flour and oil usage spreadsheets
- Checking of production sheets, batch numbers etc.
- Resolution of all issues/concerns in respect of ingredients & packaging
- Full support of order processing
- Analysis of pricing of materials
- Support QA work involving procurement
- Reconciliation of invoices, delivery notes and purchase orders
- Attend weekly management meetings and report back on departmental issues
- Support internal audit program
- Prepare costing and analysis of materials and ingredients as required
- Assist in the general day to day requirements of a busy food manufacturing business
- Collection and analysis of production data
- Creation of charts and dashboards to interpret LEAN data And
What's in it for you? As well of being part of a great team and a growing company you will receive a competitive salary, working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm as well as 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays.
Candidates with purchasing experience and use to working in a fast pace environment are invited to apply without delay.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Job Seekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.