Punjabi and Urdu speakers are essential
As a support worker you will be delivering care and support with a difference. Ranging from personal care to meeting social needs, making a real difference to this clients life
* Focused on doing the best possible job
* Passionate about supporting our clients with dignity and respect
* Enthusiastic and take pride in what you do
* Committed to providing support at the right time in the right way
* Dedicated to delivering the highest quality services
* Motivated to go that extra mile and always willing to learn and develop their skills
* Promoting independence, dignity and choice through hands on care for our clients.
* Personal care which may include washing, bathing, showering, toileting etc.
* Assisting clients with morning and bedtime routines.
* Preparing or assisting with meal and drink preparation
* Light household tasks - dusting, laundry, washing up and vacuuming.
* Shopping and collecting prescriptions
* Companionship services.
* Maintaining records of your daily activities
Successful Candidates must have:
* Minimum of 6 months experience
* enhanced DBS on the update service
* Eligible to work in the UK
Candidates will be required to have a DBS done if current DBS is not on the update service, referenced checked and right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this job role please contact Hanifah on or email