Our client based in New Milton has an immediate requirement for an experienced Punch Press Operative to join their busy sheet metal work team. The requirements for the role are as follows:
- At least two years Punch Press experience preferably working with machines such as Amada Vipros, EM and Strippets.
- Willing to perform other duties within capability, training given.
- Good command of English language, written and verbal
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, e.g. 3rd angle projection
- Computer literate, able to book on and off jobs on SAGE system
- Experience of RADAN systems and punch press tool changes to suit requirement
- Able to perform equipment set up after training, will always ask if unsure before operating any equipment.
- Able to prioritise work dependent upon work to list
- Able to work to the expected reasonable output rate
- Experienced in performing daily machine safety checks, and other safe working practices
- Physically fit and able to lift reasonable weights e.g. metal sheet stock
- Must be numerate and able to perform material stock checks
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime when required
- Must be flexible and able to work shift patterns when volumes increase
- Must be pleasant natured and able to integrate into a happy team environment
There is an immediate start available for this temporary to permanent role, the standard hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.30pm and Friday 8am - 3.30pm. Starting pay rate of £9.00 per hour.
- Engineering Drawings
- Sheet Metal
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job