Pump Engineer / Service Engineer with experience on Clear water, sewage or wastewater pumps to work for a leading manufacturer. The field service engineer requires Electrical and Mechanical knowledge and previous pump / rotary service experience. The role will be covering London and Home Counties.
The ideal location for the Pump Service Engineer would be inside the M25 or within a commutable distance to it, all surrounding Home Counties are considered. The Pump Engineer will be working on centrifugal pumps, booster sets, pumping stations, inverters and 3 Phase motors.
Applications will also be accepted from Building Services / Multi Skilled Engineers with electrical qualifications.
Pump Engineer Position Overview
- Service Engineer role working on booster sets, pump stations, Inverters with in the water utilities industry.
- Carry out risk assessments on each job as required and raise any concerns with line manager;
- Setting up and commissioning of new equipment
- Provide feedback on parts used in line with procedures to complete a task
- Carry out monthly stock takes on van stock or stock stored at lockups;
- Carry out on-the-job training as directed by your line manager of new recruits
- Liaise with customer on site
Pump Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience of working as a pump service engineer
- Qualifications in either electrical or mechanical disciplines
- Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
- Good electrical understanding, 17th Edition desirable not essential
Pump Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary Circa £30K DOE + flexible benefits + overtime
- Flexible benefits package which equates to an additional 20% on top of salary
- Company vehicle
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Call out allowance (£120, approx.1 in 4)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'