Pump Service Engineer required with experience of working on sewage or wastewater pumps within the Commercial HVAC / Building Services sector. The field service engineer requires Electrical competence & good Mechanical knowledge, previous pump service experience essential. The role will be covering the South East going no further north than Milton Keynes.
The ideal location for the Pump Service Engineer would be Guildford/Aldershot or surrounding areas. The successful pump engineer will work on a range of Submersible and centrifugal pumps, booster sets, pump stations & inverters, across a variety of different sites such as sewage treatment plants and wastewater facilities etc.
My client is a leading maintenance, refurbishment and repair pump company, they are looking for a customer facing, pump field service engineer to join their team.
Pump Service Engineer Position Overview
- Field Service Engineer role working on Submersible pumps, booster sets, pump stations, treatment plants covering HVAC / Building Services & Wastewater
- Advise line manager and scheduling department immediately if you will have a problem getting to a job allocated to ensure customer is informed and advice why this event has occurred
- Carry out risk assessments on each job as required and raise any concerns with line manager
- Setting up and commissioning of new equipment
- Provide feedback on parts used in line with procedures to complete a task
- Commissioning of new equipment
Pump Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience of working as a pump service engineer
- Mechanical knowledge
- Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
- Good electrical understanding
- Live within a commutable distance to Aldershot
Pump Service Engineer Positions Remuneration
- Salary £20K - £30K DOE + overtime
- Company Vehicle, Van, Phone + Uniform
- 20 Days Holiday + BH
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job