Pump Engineer required for our client; a waste water company specialising in pumps and drainage based in Hertfordshire. They require an experienced Pump Service Engineer to join their team covering commercial, domestic and industrial sites across London and the Home Counties. The experienced Pump Engineer will be responsible for servicing and repairing pumped drainage products such as waste water pumping stations, packaged pump systems, macerators and all other related equipment. The work carried out will be in London and the Home Counties and it is essential that the successful Engineer will be located in or around the Hemel Hempstead area.
This specialist pumped drainage company invest in their employees and always try their best to create a comfortable and fun working atmosphere at their offices in Hertfordshire and therefore require a pump engineer who enjoys working as part of a team and has excellent communication skills both verbally and written. It will be expected that the successful Service Engineer has at least 2 years' experience in a pump servicing role and will be able to work with little to no supervision. The Pump Service Engineer will have knowledge and experience servicing, repairing and installing macerators, packaged pump systems and waste water pumping stations.
Pump Engineer Position Overview
Pump Service Engineer required for a specialist waste water company to work at commercial, domestic and industrial sites repairing, installing and servicing all related pumping and drainage equipment including pumping stations, macerators and rain water harvesting systems at locations in London and the Home Counties.
Pump Engineer Position Requirements
- Must have experience in a Pump Servicing role
- Must reside local to Hemel Hempstead or surrounding area
- Knowledge of packaged pumping systems, macerators and all related waste water products
- Mechanical or Electrical qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Be a team player and have an approachable personality
- Must be able to think on own imitative and be keen to progress in your career
Pump Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £25k - £33k DOE + Overtime
- Call out rota
- 20 Days Holiday + BH
- Company Van
- Employee Perk Box available after probation
- Opportunity to join a company who invest in their employees
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy