Mechanical Fitter / Pump Engineer required for our client; a global designer and manufacturer in the water and waste water industries. They require an experienced Mechanical Fitter to work in their Midlands based site but mainly to work on sites across the country installing their products as various sewage treatment works, water treatment works and other water based sites.
The experienced Service Engineer will also be required to assemble and inspect mechanical equipment at the Midlands based factory so the ideal location for the successful Mechanical Fitter to be based local to Staffordshire.
Mechanical Fitter Position Overview
- The role is covering nationwide and occasional nights away will be required
- Install maintain and commission the company's products on site
- Liaise closely with designers and other management
- Support manufacturing in the factory as and when required
- Occasionally supervise sub-contractors
Mechanical Fitter Position Requirements
- Previous field-based and/or workshop experience
- Experience of working in the pump / sewage treatment industry
- Proven ability in a mechanical bias role
- Full driving license
- Based in Midlands
Mechanical Fitter Position Remuneration
- Salary circa £24k - £30K DOE
- Lots of overtime available
- Expenses paid
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.