£25k-£30k (£40k OTE) + COMPANY VEHICLE + BENEFITS
My Client specialises in the manufacture, project design, sale, commission, service and repair of pumped drainage solutions.
They offer a complete range of pumped drainage products, which include:
Packaged pumping stations, Waste water pumping systems, Macerators & macerating toilets, Floor mounted pumping stations, etc.
They currently have a requirement for an experienced Pump Engineer to be based from their office in Herts working on Client sites as and when required.
You will work on client sites performing general electrical and mechanical engineering duties to ensure that their pump systems are operating as specified;
* Carrying out maintenance, repairs, commissioning and installations of their pump stations and associated equipment;
* Participate in their Emergency Call-Out Rota;
* Work with grey water and effluent systems and work within confined spaces;
* Communicate effectively with the service team, providing reports and photos of pumps and associated equipment, with the use of a PDA and mobile phone;
* Provide positive and helpful disposition and professionally communicate with customers;
* Work independently or as a member of a team;
You will have:
Proven experience of working with grey water and effluent systems/ submersible pumping stations;
* Mechanical and Electrical skills
* Full UK Driving Licence;
* Good mechanical and electrical skills;
* The ability to work remotely;
* Flexibility to work on Emergency Call-Out Rota;
* Mature communication skills;
* The ability to deal professionally with customers;
* Constructive interpersonal skills;
* The ability to work independently or as a member of a team;
* A positive personality and helpful disposition;
* BS7671:2008 17th Edition Wiring Regulations Qualification would be highly advantageous;
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- "end suction"
- "pumping station" wastewater
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job