In order to support our growth plans we now need to recruit a PUDLO Site Support Team member to cover projects primarily in South-West London, however you will be required to cover other areas as and when needed. You will be part of the PUDLO Site Team offering on-site QA support to the construction team and ensuring the highest standards are met at every stage.
David Ball Group Ltd, based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, is a leading manufacturer of cementitious and sand products for the construction industry. The company trades through a range of brands including market leading PUDLO waterproofing systems. .
- Carry out on-site visits as a member of Pudlo Site Support Team, making sure PUDLO concrete is placed within the industry guidelines.
- Maintaining site and van accessory stock levels
- Responsible for managing your own projects
- Remote lone working, travelling to different sites over the course of the week
- Reporting to the PUDLO Site Support Manager daily
- Carrying out all required administration reports on site
- Communicating with customers on a daily basis
- Develop relationships with Clients, Consulting Engineers, Contractors and Ground workers on-site
- Inspect and advise upon installation of PUDLO waterproof membranes
This description is not exhaustive and is subject to review in conjunction with the post holder and according to future changes/developments in their role.
- Full UK Driving Licence as company vehicle will be provided
- Previous construction site experience desired although not necessary as full training will be provided.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organised and self-motivated
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Honest and hardworking
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft outlook, word and excel
- Competent in using a smart phone or tablet
- Willing to learn new skills
- Provide excellent customer service
- To build and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and customers at all levels
- To be self-motivated and be able to work independently for a large majority of the time
To be pleasant and articulate at all times
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job