Our client is an independent publishing company with a market-leading portfolio of publications, news websites, data products and events for the online gaming market.
The company has grown to become a leader in providing specialist business information within corporate insurance/risk transfer, delivering authoritative, high quality news and intelligence across both print and digital platforms, as well as premium educational and networking events.
An innovative and ambitious company, they continues to grow rapidly, regularly expanding its product range with new launches, ensuring that the business delivers consistently relevant, quality insight and solutions to its customers.
Launched in 1999 this brand caters for the risk management and captive insurance communitie and has become the leading business magazine for the industry, respected for its up-to-the-minute news, expert analysis, and insight into the future trends.
- Working as part of a small team selling on both online and offline media packages
- Working from a Database of Warm leads as well as new business development-selling to B2B clients globally over the phone and face to face, including plenty of international travel
- Attend specific industry events for networking and brand development
- Managing admin to ensure follow up calls and complete sales process
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Work towards a range of pre discussed quarterly targets
- Confident and intelligent sales manner
- Demonstrable experience in publishing/business intelligence
- Competitive spirit
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Good Organisational Skills
- Trust in your own ability
- media sales
- business information