- Exciting digital opportunity!
- Fantastic for graduates
- Massive UK publisher
- Bourne, Lincolnshire
This is a great opportunity to join the Newstrade Circulation Marketing Team of one of the largest publishers in the UK and be part of a rapidly growing, ambitious team.
This role is effectively an extension of the publisher’s role. This is probably your first or second job and you’re looking for a career move which provides an opportunity to develop your commercial, analytical and marketing skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective copy placement
- Ensure stock is in the right stores
- Ensure magazines are stocked to the correct level in each store
- Maximise efficiency
- Deliver the right financial solution to the publishers
The ideal applicant will need the following attributes;
- Commercially aware and understands the balance between supply and efficiency
- Understands effective magazine circulation and what are publishers are looking to achieve from today’s market
- The skills to become a business advisor, rather than a copy placer
- Front foot, outgoing personality with the ability to engage a publisher’s trust
- Understands the modern magazine market and what publishers need
- The ability to spot an opportunity, and be proactive with a cost-effective response
- Confidence to integrate into third-party publishers and become a part of their team
- Strong organisational and communication skills, both verbal and written
If this sounds like you, get in touch! Contact Stephen at GoodEgg digital today.
- Communication Skills