organisation, located in central Milton Keynes.
The duration of the assignment will at least 15 weeks.
The main duties in this position are as follows;
Ensuring that all stakeholders provide complete and accurate range-specific information and content early on in the project.
Communicating photography and supplier panel requirements and tracking the progress of these assets
Briefing various ranges to the in-house visual brief team / external agencies where layout, graphics, text and images are required.
Leading artwork meetings to get amendments and feedback from stakeholders to all the pages to progress.
Remaining in constant communication with stakeholders, problem solving and escalating issues to minimise delays
Prioritising, proofreading and quality checking work to deliver timely and accurate production of pages.
Skills required for this role include;
• At least 2 years relevant experience in a busy, fast paced business environment.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong written & verbal communications skills and is able to build relationships. Possess strong networking & influencing skills.
• Strong organisational skills and is able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proven experience in working to tight deadlines and calm under time pressure & maintains an upbeat attitude.
• Numerate and able to work to a budget & track costs as required.
• Knowledge of artworking & print processes is desirable.
• Good presenting skills and able to lead a discussion.
• Creative awareness.
• High level of competency in Microsoft Office packages.
• Positive, flexible, commercial ‘can do’ attitude who can adapt to the changing needs of the business.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job