Public Services Procurement Business Development Consultant - UK Wide
WHAT DRIVES & INSPIRES YOU…?
DO YOU like to challenge convention and create fresh ideas?
DO YOU want to make an impact and leave a lasting legacy?
CAN YOU challenge Further and Higher education to think differently and to achieve excellence in a radically changing world?
- Technology, Management and Business consulting and innovation in Public Sector
- Founded in the UK in 1943 and headquartered in London with operations globally
- Top 25 UK Company to work for (LinkedIn May 2017)
- An environment where progression is based on merit and contribution, different ideas, styles and skills are embraced
To join teams delivering:
- Savings to the UK Tax payer in excess of £1billion in the last 5 years
- You have probably used one of the outputs of the services or products the client has procured from a new passport to a premium bond
- Support for the lettings of contracts with £2.4billion to put in place the underlying infrastructure for the roll out of Smart meters in Britain
Experience and passionate about how digital strategies in Government
The ability to demonstrate leadership skills on substantial projects with large teams or on change programmes
Experienced at exerting influence at the most senior levels
Experienced in the Procurement process in the Public Sector and well versed in the vocabulary, topical issues and trends and able to hold informed conversations with clients about procurement in their organisations
YOUR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Committed to a deep understanding of Public Service and Procurement
- Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills and who builds great relationships with clients and colleagues
- Management consultancy experience demonstrating leadership in shaping and leading sizable bids and wins in the Public Sector Procurement
- Strong commercial acumen and comfortable with managing bids and end-to-end assignment financial management
- Experience of managing and leading mixed client, legal, technical and consulting teams
- Driven by personal and business progression
- At least a 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Challenge convention and create and articulate a future vision of Public Services delivery improvement, and then deliver it!!!
YOUR CHARACTERISTICS and ASPIRATIONS:
Passionate, determined and energetic, positive and goal-focused with a commitment to delivering excellence in any and all circumstances.
Inspires trust and confidence and demonstrates personal integrity
Courageous and decisive, prioritises effectively and maintains a clear focus and sees actions through to delivery
Passionate about developing themselves technically, professionally and personally
Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills who builds great relationships with colleagues and clients
Intellectually curious and open to learning new ideas with strong emotional intelligence and the ability to flex style to the full range of stakeholder
- Central Government
- public services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job