Title: Public Sector Regional Acount Manager - IT Security
Location: London/South East (Home Based)
Salary: £80-100k Basic plus OTE and Benefits
Our client is a global leader in security software and solutions and has been founded for over 30 years. Founded for over 30 years they enable smart protection of information with innovative security solutions our client provides layered content security for mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. Leveraging these solutions helps protect their end users, their evolving data center and cloud resources threatened by targeted attacks.
The role: Due to the continued success of the Public-Sector team our client is looking for another Regional Account Manager to join the team covering Public Sector accounts in the South East / London. The Regional Account Manager is responsible for generating and closing new business opportunities in accounts with greater than 1000+ employees. The objective of this role is to achieve sales targets and maximize sales volume with assigned accounts, while exceeding customer expectations and creating a long term value for the client. RAM is playing a key roll by developing strong relationships with customer contacts at executive level to gain insight into the business imperatives and IT drives enabling development of a strategy to sell our clients solutions in this highly competitive security sale.
- Sell the organization's products and/or services through a consultative selling approach and maintain good relationships with key individuals within named accounts.
- Drive quarterly business reviews with selected customers to ensure value from our client's investment and ensure customer is kept up to date with our client's product roadmaps enabling the customer to plan and mitigate risks to their business.
- Develop strategies and orchestrates company resources to maximize sales volume within assigned accounts.
- Effectively engage and build cooperative relationships with sales resources: SE, Channel, Specialist sales team and executives as required.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and ensure full compliance with all internal processes.
- Provide accurate forecasts and reports on activity and sales performance as and when required by management.
- Proven track record of sales experience in Public Sector, (preferably in IT Security) developing strategic customer relationships.
- High levels of achievement against quota and experience selling to the executive level customer, preferably in the high-tech industry.
- Proven ability to articulate a portfolio sale across products, solutions and services.
- Demonstrates strong sales skills and high level of technical and business acumen in both our industry and industry being sold into.
- Demonstrates a breadth and depth of knowledge arrived through exposure to complex business situations.
- Extensive successful demonstrable experience in a field sales role.
- Direct field experience in working with end user accounts.
- A demonstrated ability to execute and deliver results.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent in English skills.
- Strong in verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-oriented with a passion for over-achieving sales targets.
- Self-driving and highly-motivated.