Public Sector Cloud Sales Executive
The senior sales executive role is an integral member of the public sector sales team working under the direction of the sales director to ensure compelling cloud solution sales to prospective public sector prospects. This senior hi-touch hunter-warrior role is to generate a targeted amount of net new business within public sector creating and closing net new business opportunities in UK selling both direct and with channels
This high energy position requires an individual who is exceptional, extremely motivated, enthusiastic and results driven. Attention to detail is a must, it will be critical for you to own the sales cycle and conduct business dealings with self-generated and warm leads in a way that creates a superior customer experience and high-value engagement.
- Develop a clear understanding of the 8x8 range of services, in line with overall business objectives.
- Identify all opportunities within allocated target lists.
- Create a business plan/ pipeline detailing current and future business opportunities.
- Develop new customer opportunities and introduce a range of products to include portfolio.
- Generate sufficient new business to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded month on month.
- Grow a sustainable pipeline.
- To secure long-term customer contracts and relationships within the relevant target markets.
- Formulate sales plans / strategies for customer opportunities.
- Demonstrate and sell the ROI for 8x8 products and solutions
- Provide customer presentations, demonstrations and articulation of the 8x8 value propositions at all levels
- Co-ordinate, respond and generate customer proposals, including RFPs and Tender documents.
- Provide pipeline management and accurate forecasting.
- Manage partner relationships.
- Conduct weekly team meetings to assess activity, pipeline and forecasts.
- 5 to 10 years + of success and experience selling software, communications, cloud services or from a consulting background
- Demonstrate a clear and detailed understanding of the end to end sales cycle
- Present accurate Return-On-Investment models for the proposed solution
- Possess strong written documentation skills, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Negotiate complex contracts to a compelling conclusion.
- Highly organised and able to plan for short, medium and long-term objectives.
- Proven attention to detail, ensuring complex and highly detailed requirements are satisfied to the highest level.
- Accountable - team player who leads by example and takes absolute ownership and responsibility for their actions.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a positive, proactive attitude
- Ability to sell at all levels of a business from evaluator to signature
- Resilience and warrior like approach, a game changer
- Black book to hit the ground running and self generate new opportunities
- Must understand the PS Frameworks
- You must be the best, play to win and can demonstrate why you succeed in life
- Public Sector
- Sales Executive
- New Business Development
- Pipeline Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job