Public Sector Account Manager
- £26-£31k (neg, DOE)
- Uncapped OTC commission (realistic yr1 earnings £70K)
- Fantastic benefits
- Location - field based role covering territory, ideally based from Derby
The role - As Public Sector Account Manger you will sell an extensive range of business technology solutions that includes communication & business management software as well as a range of market leading capital equipment, to both new Public Sector clients within defined territory. The successful Account Manager will typically spend 4 days out in the field with 1 day per week office based.
- Generate new business opportunities through extensive prospecting activities
- Effectively nurture & grow existing client relationships & business
- Plan & record all business activities using company CRM, managing territory effectively
- Plan, prepare & present in advance a Quarterly business plan to line manager
- Deliver solutions through professional presentations with high level business stakeholders
The company - My client is a leading global player in the hugely competitive business technology space that includes sales of equipment, software & communication solutions A major brand in the market, they are very focused on continued UK growth & look to give their employees exceptional training & development as they further cement their market leading position.
You will be a seasoned B2B sales professional with recent experience of selling capital equipment and/or SaaS solutions in to the Public Sector. Also…
- Very experienced in managing a defined sales territory
- Solution sales experience highly desirable
- Strong track record of working to, and achieving, KPIs, metrics & revenue targets
- Knowledge of Bid Management & Tendering processes & Framework agreements
- Fantastic sales process knowledge & presentation skills
- £26 - £31 k (neg, DOE) uncapped OTC (realistic £70k in 1 st year)
- £10k in bonuses after completion of Sales Development Plan!!
- Car allowance
- Very attractive Pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Generous holiday allowance
- Superb sales incentives & awards (trips abroad!!)
Do you feel you have the right skills & attributes? If so, please apply & all suitable candidates will be contacted asap.
- Account Manager
- Public Sector
- Tender Preparation
- Framework Agreements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'