Sales "account manager" BDM NHS healthcare "account director "business development" "public sector" government councils "central government" UC "sd wan" connectivity
Public Sector Account Manager for a major UK managed IT / Cloud solutions provider
Up to £55k base plus uncapped commission plus £5k car allowance
Home of office based - UK wide locations
***********IMPORTANT NOTE TO APPLICANTS**********
PL ONLY RESPOND TO THIS ADVERT IF YOU HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE OF SELLING IT SOLUTIONS INTO THE UK PUBLIC SECTOR MARKET OTHERWISE YOUR CV WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED.
A hybrid new business acquisition and account development and retention role of selling into Public Sector accounts ensuring achievement of all assigned margin, revenue and contract value targets.
Deliver consistent and exceptional level of sales professionalism whilst exceeding performance against measurable key performance indicators
Primary Product Focus Areas:
- WAN Portfolio: VPLS, Data Connectivity and Wireless
- LAN Portfolio
- Unified Communications portfolio
- Voice portfolio: Hosted and traditional voice offerings
- Hosting & Cloud
- Managed IT Services and Equipment Sales
Key responsibilities for this job:
- Develop and execute short, medium and long term business plans to exceed targets within the public sector market
- Achieve and exceed margin, contract value, and revenue targets
- Deliver against key performance indicators and objectives
- Prospect, qualify, negotiate and close key new business deals
- Build and maintain a solid and robustly qualified pipeline of sales opportunities within assigned industry verticals growing to a level of 4x target coverage.
- Forecast monthly and quarterly sales achievement within accuracy of +/- 10%
- Religiously maintain opportunity pipeline and deal positions on CRM (Salesforce)
- Develop strategy, produce win-plans and execute on major deals
- Define target list and engage suspects based on clearly defined criteria
- Carry out and record target prospect meetings in line with agreed KPIs
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the factors impacting the technology market, adoption and trends for assigned verticals
- Generate strong relationships with senior executives within customer and prospect base
- Develop and sustain network of contacts and key individuals within assigned verticals and target market arena
- Identify and develop opportunities for strategic step-change revenue growth
- Produce quotations and lead responses to tenders, RFI’s, RFPs, and other response formats
- Build and provide clear leadership to virtual teams in pursuit of major business opportunities
- Collect and understand target client requirements, building commercial propositions based on Capex , Opex and other commercial needs to gain competitive advantage
- Understand and be able to articulate deal level P&Ls
- Attend, present and host at industry events
- Build and maintain a strong technical and commercial understanding of key product propositions particularly: WAN (VPLS, Point to Point), Hosting and Cloud, Managed IT services; Hosted Voice and Unified Comms.
- Build and leverage an understanding of competition and their propositions to our advantage
- Formulate and complete client presentations to an exceptional standard
- Complete monthly reports and other administrative requirements to quality standards and required timeframes.
- Other tasks as required and commensurate with role
- Account Manager
- Cloud Computing
- Public Sector
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'