Location - Milton Keynes
Reporting to - Head of Engagement
EKFB is a joint venture that brings together international, market leading expertise from four leading civil engineering and construction companies: Eiffage, Kier, Ferrovial Agroman and BAM Nuttall. All four partners have specialist expertise in the design, construction, operation, financing and maintenance of railway networks, including the construction of one of Europe's latest high speed rail projects.
This role sits within the EKFM Interface Stakeholder Management team reporting to the Head of Engagement.
The role will develop and deliver a complaints and enquiries tracking system to ensure that inward communications from HS2 Ltd helpdesk, or other channels are captured, assigned and responded to within defined timescales.
Duties will involve assessing priority, complexity and allocation of incoming correspondence and managing accordingly.
This will require development of a CRM-based system that integrates with the incumbent HS2 Ltd Stakeholder Relationship Management (SRM) system. Specialist IT development will be provided by the EKFB IT support team to develop the platform to suit the process.
The role will be initially based in Birmingham then Milton Keynes and may require occasional travel to project offices along the route. Depending on workload, this will require direct management of a Public Response Coordinator
- Establishes processes for managing complaints, enquiries and correspondence from HS2 helpdesk, the HS2 Ltd correspondence team or direct input from affected Stakeholders
- Oversees case management ensuring KPIs are set and met
- Prepares and distributes reports and metrics to share incidents with wider project delivery teams to learn from recent events
- Provides reporting of issues to SLT, including escalation to Interface and Stakeholder Director
- Support in development of wider CRM for stakeholder management
- HS2 Ltd Correspondence / Public Response Team
- External stakeholders
- Other functional leads in the Interface & Stakeholder Management Team
- Project Delivery teams at supervisory and management levels
Knowledge of the Rail, Infrastructure, Construction industry and familiar with local matters would be highly advantageous.
- Stakeholder management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'