Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a World leading FinTech based in London who are seeking a French OR German speaking PR manager to join their EMEA PR team.
Reporting into the Global Head of PR, you will be responsible for all media relations aligned to your region.
French speaking PR duties will include;
- Working with PR agencies across the Region to drive media activity responses
- Developing strong relationships with targeted trade publications and journalists
- Work in collaboration with Regional Marketing teams in order to create strategic PR plans targeted at maximising company events and campaigns
- Ensuring that all media coverage is filtered across all company social media accounts
- Writing creative and engaging press releases, blogs, award submissions and story pitches
- Adapting company wide "industry messages" as to be relevant and appropriate for your region
- Translating content into French and German (from English) and vice-versa -
Successful candidates will have;
- Previous PR experience gained within Financial Services OR B2B Technology
- Fluent French OR German language skills
- Excellent creative communications skills
- Resilience and the ability to network with Senior Stakeholders across the industry
- Prior experience working within a Global PR function
- A deep understanding of how PR works within the EMEA region
If you are a fluent French speaker and have previous B2B Technology OR Financial Services PR experience then please do apply for this opportunity as soon as possible.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.