Competitive + excellent benefits
Our client, a tech focused PR agency, are looking to recruit an experienced, tech-passionate PR Manager to join its vibrant team. Typically their campaigns each have a mix of media relations, analyst relations and social with Thought leadership being at the heart of many of them so creativity, ideas and an imagination to bring B2B tech to life is a must. Clients range from NASDAQ listed multinationals to exciting start-ups.
Ideally you should have experience of working in a b2b / tech agency, managing small teams, developing junior members of staff through coaching and/or mentoring. Your previous roles will have allowed you to work with clients that target multiple audiences, preferably spanning the business and technology press and you’ll have an amazing range of contacts and relationships. You will coordinate and manage a range of the agency’s client accounts with a team and will help provide consultancy on a daily basis and be the point of contact for clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
You should be able to:
- Provide media consultancy to senior clients, managing their expectations and setting realistic targets
- Lead and influence fellow team members in advising changes to processes/client initiatives
- Have day to day accountability to key clients, ensuring that you meet their needs
- Have excellent organisational skills covering campaign management, event organisation and press trips
- Ideally be fluent in the use of digital PR techniques
- Be highly communicative to ensure effective communications between team members, clients and colleagues working remotely
- Demonstrate good presentation skills
- Be able to confidently draft proposals, press releases, opinion articles, briefs
- Confidently and competently manage more junior team members
- Have excellent relationships with key media from national newspapers, business and trade titles
- Have a history of managing creative campaigns, and fully understand evaluation techniques to demonstrate ROI
This is a fab opportunity to join a fast paced and growing agency that offers a great team, lots of benefits and engaging work.
- Public Relations
- Team Management
- Thought Leadership
- Technology Sector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job