Our client is an international, award-winning business and communications consultancy representing countries, corporates, celebrities, governments, not-for-profits, lifestyle brands and thought-leaders in the UK and internationally. The company has a strong ethos of bringing brands closer to their purpose, and has been awarded several high-profile awards, including a recent DRUM Award nomination, for major, standout, global campaigns.
As part of the company’s expansion plan across all business verticals, our client is seeking a creative, tenacious and proactive PR Managers with a minimum of 3 years’ agency PR experience. Two roles have become available for a PR manager to work across:
Corporate clients such as: Wealth Management, International Law, Emerging Markets, Fin-tech, Public Affairs, Thought-leadership profiling, Entrepreneurs, Charity/advocacy campaigning.
The ideal candidate would thrive on working in a dynamic environment, embracing the professional challenges and positive energy that comes with working in a fast-paced agency alongside an inspirational, friendly, growing and close-knit team of PR, Event and Marketing professionals who are generating outstanding results for clients, reflecting their ambition and creativity.
About the PR Manager roles:
The PR Managers should have a real understanding and practice of developing and handling end to end communication campaigns for clients, generating stand out, tier 1 media coverage and servicing clients to a high standard.
The client has excellent relationships in both the lifestyle and corporate and finance sectors and the right candidate will find an array of opportunities to enhance their PR experience expanding to digital and marketing activities.
Client sectors include lifestyle/luxury, corporate/finance, charity, entertainment, international and public affairs and candidates may also have the opportunity to work "across the board" on other sectors.
PR Managers will also be part of the entrepreneurial company’s exciting international expansion plans.
Job description for the PR Manager:
- The PR Manager should hit the ground-running and have good knowledge and experience of handling high end media campaigns across corporate sectors, which will enable you to secure standout coverage, across a broad range of corporate and finance media
- End to end account management including team management
- The PR Manager should support with the development of internal and external plans, conducting audits and high-level research, drafting status reports, brainstorming new ideas to create exciting new PR ideas for clients, overseeing the draft of all copy-writing, and meeting client deadlines is a key function of this role
- Be part of a supportive and experienced team who will help hone your skills and grow your career
- Handle social media activities for lifestyle clients
- Identify opportunities to raise lifestyle client profiles beyond media coverage such as through speaker opportunities, award nominations
- Managing crisis/reputation management issues
- Supporting the CEO on internal and external strategy documents and campaign evaluations
- Proposal writing and new business development support
Key Skills required of the PR Manager:
- A real passion for the client sector and ambition to progress in their dream career
- Multi-tasking ability with experience of working on multiple clients at any given point
- Excellent verbal/written communication and research skills are a must
- Creative & critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills with great attention to detail
- Self-starter with an ability to work under their own initiative
- A true team player
- International marketing/PR experience would be at an advantage
What the agency can offer PR Managers:
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance bonus
- New Business bonus
- "Dress Down Days" on the last Friday of the month!
- Career progression - regular appraisals and review
RENATO RECRUITMENT IS ACTING AS AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY FOR THIS PERMANENT, FULL TIME ROLE.
- Public Relations
- Media Campaigns
- Social Media Activities