This is an incredible opportunity for someone who has a high interest in the gaming and Interactive technology industry. Working with a small, agile not-for-profit company of 15 people with big hearts and a commitment to the exciting, creative, innovative sector we represent. An inclusive team attitude is essential. This Company will offer a work culture and environment where entrepreneurialism and teamwork are celebrated.
The Public Relations and Campaigns Manager will:
* Develop and lead the communications strategy across the companies portfolio, members, stake holders and influencers
* Responsible for the production of editorial content, the tone of the organisation, and a range of PR materials
* Written Materials will include: press releases, fast turnaround and considered press statements, well-written editorial pieces, messaging materials, briefings, blog posts, and social media
* Creatively tell the story of the games and interactive entertainment sector, the innovators and creators our client represents
* Planning and delivery of all strategic communications, including planning and executing effective, imaginative, compelling positive PR campaigns across the year
* Be required to support some engagement events where appropriate. You will also curate a network of diverse industry speakers and ensure they are equipping to be the best ambassadors they can be for the industry.
* Be required to work within budgetary constraints to ensure that services provided are within agreed financial limits and that value for money is delivered.
* Build strong, long term relationships with key mainstream press to improve the sector's media campaigns
* Be required to build relationships with sector specific press and other strategic partners related to effective campaigns
Required experience of the Public Relations and Campaigns Manager:
* Educated to degree level or relevant industry experience
* Proven experience of dealing with the media and delivering PR campaigns
* At least two years' experience in journalism, PR or related areas
* Knowledge of the games, creative or tech industry - or a hunger to learn
* Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Excellent oral, writing and communication skills
* Knowledge of setting up and managing social media channels.
* Personable and calm attitude in pressurised situations.
* Adaptable and imaginative approach to work
* The ability to efficiently manage a varied workload.
* Creative and organised whilst able to multi-task across various PR and events activities.
* Good communicator across all levels and be able to converse concisely and confidently with a range of stakeholders.
* Knowledge and experience of CMS back-end systems for website content management and updating.
To Apply please contact Alicia on