Public Practice accounting remains one of the most secure areas to work in with demand for people with previous experience still high. While many firms of accountants have specific ideas of the people that they are hoping to employ, others are happy to review your experience to establish if you might fit into the team and if they can accommodate you.
We are looking for:
- Accounts assistants, Semi Seniors, Seniors and managers
- Audit assistants, Semi Seniors, Seniors and managers
- Tax assistants, Semi Seniors, Seniors and managers
- Have recent experience working for a firm(s) of accountants.
- Be committed to a career within Professional Practice.
- Enjoy working with a variety of clients, delivering high quality service and contributing to the development of their business.
- Studying or qualification in a relevant accounting qualification is an advantage.
Rekroot (UK) ltd is a specialist recruitment business operating in the Professional Practice Accounting sector and I cannot consider applicants without previous and recent experience of such.
Please contact me to discuss the full range of roles available with accountancy firms in your area.
- Public Practice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"