Public Health Coordinator
- Support the development of a health in all policies approach across the work of the Council
- Provide coordination, support and development to the work programmes of the partnerships that support health and wellbeing in Enfield.
- Co-ordinate and support implementation of the Health Improvement elements of the Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy, with partners and under the direction of the Director of Public Health.
- Work closely with teams across the Council and partners to link in health and wellbeing work with council services and programmes.
- To coordinate the content of specific health and wellbeing publications and reports.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with stakeholders from a range of multi-agency partners, in particular with the NHS, to ensure integrated services and outcomes for residents.
- Specialist knowledge and understanding of health and care policy and strategy
- An understanding of population health issues
- In depth understanding of Health In All Policies approach to health improvement
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job