My client is currently recruiting for a temporary Administrator based in the Chelmsford area on a full time basis.
You will be required to provide a professional, confidential and effective administrative service to senior managers and their teams.
You will be working from 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday with a 30 minute lunch break.A
The company provide Healthcare services within Essex.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor joint inbox and process all incoming referral requests.
- Liaise with clinicians to obtain further detail on medical requirements.
- Create, retrieve and file patient records.
- Sort and filter case notes.
- Book assessments for patients using in house system.
- Work with other team members including informing team leaders of any problems.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 1 years experience in a clerical role is essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Computer literate; you must have experience using excel, word & outlook in a professional environment.
- A good team player
- Immediately available with no upcoming commitments
It would also be desirable if you had experience working in the Public Sector as an administrator.
The office location is easy to reach by public transport if you live in Chelmsford City Centre; if you live outside of this location, you will need to reach the premises by car.
In return for your efforts, my client offers free parking and a good rate of pay.
By working through Reed on a Temporary Basis you will also be eligible for the following benefits:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If you have the above skills and experience, please apply as soon as possible
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job