A brilliant new opportunity has become available working for a Global Company located west of Edinburgh as a Part Time Receptionist.
We are looking for 2 individuals to work either Monday to Friday 8am to 1pm or 1pm to 5pm.
- You will be the first point of contact for all visitors, clients and colleagues
- Issuing security passes
- Ensure sign in book has been fully completed
- Signing for deliveries
- Answering and responding to calls in a polite and professional manner
- General administration tasks as required
- Maintain effective routine checks for dealing with all maintenance of fixtures, fittings and other building equipment
- Ensure all customers' requirements at fully catered for
- Assist with any hospitality services
- Ensure all office equipment within the facilities remit are in full working order at all times (photo copiers etc)
- Provide relief cover where necessary within the facilities team
- Carry out any regular fire alarm testing and evacuation drills
- Assist with any internal moves and relocation of office equipment
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following background and skills
- Previous Reception and/or Facilities experience advantageous
- Confidence dealing with inbound calls, taking messages in a clear and accurate manner
- Experience using a variety of MS packages
- Extremely polite and professional
- Friendly, well spoken, efficient and helpful
- Extremely well presented at all times
- Ability to juggle a variety of tasks and not get flustered under pressure
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.