PT HR Advisor - 12 month contract
Optimum Recruitment Group is proud to be working with a brilliant business based at Wetherby who are currently recruiting an HR Advisor.
Are you currently studying towards your CIPD, a graduate looking to further develop their HR knowledge, or somebody looking to return to the field of HR? Then this role could be perfect - it is a part time, 12 month fixed term contract with flexibility on hours and days.
Providing some great exposure and a large array of responsibilities, this position would be ideal for a candidate who is looking to develop within HR.
The responsibilities of the HR Advisor will be:
· Supporting the existing HR team on various projects
· Developing existing HR policies/procedures in-line with current legislation
· Supporting the business in delivering their people plan
· Some general HR administration/advisor duties
The ideal HR Advisor will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Previous HR exposure
· Working towards or completed level 5 CIPD or equivalent
· Someone who has great attention to detail
· Outstanding organisational skills
· Knows the MS Office package
· You will be an innovative thinker with a 'can do’ attitude
Salary c£25,000 pro rata plus benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'