PT Accounts Assistant up to 30 hpw
PT Accounts Assistant
£17,000 - £18,000 pro-rata
Our client is a well-established and successful local company who are seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their small & friendly team on a permanent, part-time basis.
You will be responsible for the management of the day to day accounts and your duties will include, but not limited to, the following;
- Managing the Accounts Receivable function
- Processing Credit Card Payments
- Reconciliation of sales and purchase ledger
- Entering supplier invoices
- Managing all invoice queries that arise and ensuring all issues are resolved efficiently
- Raising of monthly statements
- Credit control
- Bank Reconciliations
- Preparing Aged Debtor Report at Month End
- Preparing Month End Figures (Profit and Loss) for Management
- Posting VAT returns
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Advanced skills in both Excel and Sage
- Recent experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Happy to work in a small team environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'