Teaching Personnel currently require a psychology teacher to teach Key Stage 4 and 5 Psychology starting in April 2018 until July 2018.
- Part-time: 3 days per week, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Well behaved pupils in a popular secondary school in Bournemouth
- Temporary contract with the possibility for more long-term work for the right candidate
- Supportive senior leadership team and subject lead.
- Pay between £110-£135 per day depending on qualifications and experience
If this role is of interest to you, please contact James Marsh as soon as possible with your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.