ITN Mark Education is looking for an accomplished Psychology Teacher For a teaching job in a large college starting ASAP.
This Psychology teaching role is for a larger than average College in south Birmingham and is accessible easily by public transport. The college is leading the way in inspiring young people to become integral members of the community.
This position is for a new college in Birmingham which is awaiting its first Ofsted inspection. The successful teacher will have excellent knowledge of the national curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging Psychology lessons that will meet the needs of young adults with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the college and become part of its committed teaching team. ITN Mark Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of AS- A level teacher in order to meet our commitment to our Colleges and the students they support.
To be considered for the position of Psychology Teacher AS Level- A level you must:
- Have experience Teaching in Colleges
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Have a desire to become part of the committed team of College teachers
- Have a passion for teaching Psychology and be able to deliver inspiring lessons
Benefits of working with ITN Mark:
- Continued professional development for secondary teachers
- Work in local Secondary Schools
- Weekly pay for Secondary Teachers
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark and receive £100 worth of vouchers
If you are a Psychology Teacher looking for a new challenge and are able to enthuse motivate and engage students then we want to hear from you.
Working with ITN Mark we take our responsibilities to you seriously and ensure you are supported and rewarded for your efforts.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.