Psychology Teacher - Secondary School - Thornton Heath - January 2019
A mixed secondary school rated 'Outstanding' in Thornton Heath is looking for a Psychology teacher to start a 2 month position in late January 2019. This is to cover until the end of April 2019 at which point the permanent teacher will come back. This school is part of a large trust and they have let it be known that other psychology roles will be opening in the area.
About the role:
- A Psychology teaching role in an 'Outstanding' mixed secondary school
- Starting late January - April 2019
- Outer London Pay Scale M1 £27,596 - M6 £38,963 (UPS available)
- Teaching Psychology from KS3 - KS5
- Candidate must hold QTS
- Candidate must have taught psychology in a U.K. secondary school
The school are keen to interview and place a candidate within 2 weeks so if you meet the criteria stated and will be available for this position, please APPLY and we will contact you to arrange an interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'