Are you an inspirational Psychology and Sociology Teacher? Can you teach both subjects up to KS4?
Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a fully qualified Sociology/Psychology Teacher to join a dynamic department within a well-established, forward thinking school in Bradford. The role is a full-time, temporary position starting in September 2021.
The school is happy, thriving and extremely successful, they have extremely strong, traditional values and are looking for a teacher that has ambition to achieve the best outcomes for all students.
As a qualified Psychology/Sociology Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The successful Teacher will:
- Be confident in teaching Psychology and Sociology up to KS4
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have experience in a similar position.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'