As an Ofsted ‘Good’ with some outstanding features in their 2017 Ofsted report and boast a flourishing Sixth Form. This is a great opportunity to join a high performing school which produces great results in a lovely environment.
You will be teaching both Psychology and Sociology to A Level and would be expected to support the rest of the humanities curriculum where needed.
With small class sizes in an impressive technology centre and a staff team who are devoted to delivering high quality education to their students, this is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious candidate.
The ideal candidate will need:
• Qualified Teaching Status.
• Knowledge of the UK curriculum.
• The ability to create an outstanding learning and teaching environment for all students.
• Experience working within the Primary School sector is desired.
• Ability to work as a part of a team with excellent time management.
The school is happy to accept NQT's or experienced teachers and offers a robust training and development programme for those wishing to advance their skills and experience.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business