Psychology graduates - north London schools
- TimePlan Education is currently recruiting several dynamic and enthusiastic psychology graduates for teaching assistant roles in north London. These full-time roles will start in January 2022, with interviews and trial days taking place soon.
- Previous experience working with children is not essential, although other relevant experience (for example in a dance, drama, sports or arts capacity) would be advantageous, as would experience supporting children or adults with SEN.
- Roles for psychology graduates are available in both primary and secondary settings in north London.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills are essential.
- Roles for psychology graduates in north London schools would particularly suit individuals who are keen to undertake teacher training in the future such as on a PGCE course, looking for teaching assistant experience in the meantime.
- If you are a psychology graduate who is keen for a teaching assistant role in a north London school, please apply today.
- TimePlan Education Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
- primary school
- teaching assistant
- secondary school
- Teaching assistant
- university graduate
- north London
- Teach First
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'