Psychology/Criminology Lecturer - part time, 4 to 5 weeks cover, £20.13 an hour, Newcastle
We are looking for a Lecturer for an FE College in Newcastle on a supply basis to teach contemporary issues in science; Psychological Approaches, Health Psychology and Applications of Criminology. These are all from BTEC L3 Forensics (2016) or BTEC L3 Applied Psychology (2018). Dates of cover include 1 week full time and then 3/4 day weeks thereafter. You would work on supply through our agency and receive weekly pay via PAYE. The ideal candidate would have good classroom management skills, a passion for psychology and be able to organise themselves and be able to deliver effective, engaging lessons.
- Hold Qualified Teacher/Lecturer Status (QTS/QTLS or Cert Ed or equiv) or hold previous experience of teaching
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Be flexible, adaptable and willing to get "stuck in" and help where needed
- Ability to set consistently high expectations for all students through class work, homework and enrichment
- Commitment to enrichment and extra-curricular provision, in the development of students
Duties/Expectations of a Supply Lecturer
As a supply lecturer you will be expected to plan and teach well-structured lessons of a high standard to the students you are assigned by following designated programmes of study. By monitoring students in accordance with agreed departmental strategies you will impart your knowledge and develop students’ understanding through effective use of lesson time. You will maintain discipline in accordance with school policies and demonstrate good practice in the classes taught with regard to; attendance, appearance, uniform, punctuality, behaviour. You will also be expected to set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students.
Who are System People Education?
System People Education are the fastest growing education recruitment and teaching supply agency who have been finding work for local Teachers and TA’s since June 2012. We were the first teaching agency with offices in Cumbria and have grown organically, mainly from kind referrals from local teachers who have found work through us.
Why would you choose to register with System People Education?
- You will receive excellent pay
- Your consultant will create you a personalised and proactive job search plan
- You can register virtually
- You will be paid weekly via PAYE payment method
System People are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and as a result all new candidates will be subject to a full registration, DBS check and thorough reference checks.
- classroom management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'