Psychological Wellbeing Clinical Lead
We are representing a client looking for a Psychological Wellbeing Clinical Lead for its award winning service located in Wiltshire. Idealy they would like full time but would be open to 4 days. Candidates can come from any Phsychological background.
The Psychological Wellbeing Clinical Lead will be providing clinical support to the Psychological Wellbeing network to ensure consistency of service across it's centres, a professional and clinically managed network, and best practice that will provide effective, professionally delivered psychological services to beneficiaries.
In order to be successful for this role, you will need to have had previous experience of:
- Demonstrable management experience
- Experience and have a working knowledge of PTSD and the most common mental health issues for this client group
- Understanding of the military ethos and community
- Knowledge and experience of Military and NHS mental health service provision and agencies, including referral procedures
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Full driving licence
- A Accredited therapist of a credible psychological body such as BACP, BPS, BABCP, UKCP
In return you will receive:
- A salary of £48000 to £53000
To discuss this vacancy and other similar vacancies we currently have available please contact Carrie-Ann Smith or email your updated CV directly
- Mental Health