Are you looking for a new nursing opportunity to challenge yourself and develop your skills in 2018?
A Psychiatric Liaison team in Barrow in Furness are looking for a Nurse to work for at least the next 4 months to cover sickness and vacancies within the team
The team are fun and friendly, and are willing to work around the successful candidate to negotiate shift patterns/working hours.
Benefits of this post include:
- Flexible working hours/shift patterns
- Excellent pay rates- One dedicated point of contact offering round the clock support
- An opportunity to be considered for a permanent post within the NHS
- Free on site parking and great public transport links
- Free, accredited training through Randstad to assist with NMC revalidation
Duties for this role are:
- Carrying out assessment and treatment within a general hospital environment, based primarily out of A&E
- Providing advice and support to general nurses and doctors on mental health related issues
- Report writing and making referrals to appropriate services, including inpatient services, Crisis team's and CMHT's
- Liaising with police, AMHP's, GP's etc
Candidates should meet the below criteria to apply:
- valid NMC registration
- nursing qualification (Mental Health or Learning Disabilities)
For more information, please call Ashleigh on or email a CV
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.