Proactive Personnel Limited is working with a well established client who are looking to offer an amazing opportunity to bring in an experienced PSV Technician
The Job Role:
- To maintain and service the companies Fleet of Public Service Vehicles, whilst dealing with all contracted work vehicles to VOSA standards
- Liaise with the Service and Parts teams for updates and availability
- Health and safety of the workshop and staff
- Safety inspections and preparation of vehicle for MOT
- Attending vehicle breakdowns and callouts on behalf of the client when required
Experience / Requirements:
- The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience of service and repair work and maintenance on Public Service Vehicles (minimum 5 years post apprenticeship)
- A PSV licence would be preferred.
- Essential that candidates applying for the role have minimum City & Guilds Level 3/NVQ Level Three Qualification (PLEASE NOTE - Applicants without this will not be considered for selection)
Hours of Work
- Rotating days/Back shift
If you are interested in this job role please apply by contacting Christopher Campbell.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'