Alecto Recruitment are recruiting for a reputable Public Service Vehicle provider who are looking to recruit an experienced PSV Technician in the Cambridge area.
Our client is a forefront public service vehicle provider who are offering competitive salaries and unrivalled training opportunities.
The perfect candidate will be apprentice trained and hold a City & Guilds / NVQ level 3 qualification or equivalent, along with experience of working in a fast paced workshop environment.
- Carry out routine inspections, maintenance, servicing and repairs on a wide range of PSV's to VOSA standard
- Complete call outs and roadside repairs when necessary
- Complete work loads within the timeframe given to customers
- Carry out a wide range of electrical defect repairs
- Fault diagnostic and rectification using the latest manufacturers computer systems and tooling
This is a full time, permanent position working on a shift rota with a salary of up to £35,000pa + benefits
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Ernesto Salvia, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- PSV mechanic
- PSV Fitter
- PSV Technician
- PSV engineer
- public service vehicle engineer
- public service vehicle fitter
- public service vehicle mechanic
- public service vehicle Technician