The successful applicant will be required to repair, service and maintain vehicles in their workshop based at the Company's depot in the Worcester area.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Diagnostic fault finding, in house and at roadside.
* Repair of diverse fleet of PSV/HGV/Coach/Trailers and associated plant,Hydraulic,Fabrication, and Electrics equipment
* Liaising with service providers for technical data
* Deal with breakdown providers
* Parts ordering
* Welding skills - Fabrication Work
* Full repair and maintenance
* Accident repair and refurbish
* Prepare vehicles and trailers to MOT standard
* Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, fabrication and electrical systems
* To ensure that all work is done in accordance with statutory obligations and company policies
* Assist team members when required
* Complete paperwork in an accurate manner
* Maintaining good housekeeping
* Able to work on own initiative, clear decision making.
* Tenacious, resilient,to have a passion for meeting and exceeding our customer expectations
* Good oral communications and written note keeping
* Team Player and able to take on and delegate work quickly
A current, preferably clean, driving licence is essential and PCV entitlement would be a distinct advantage.
This position offers a competitive salary, A vehicle will be also provided, staff status and related benefits. If you feel that you can contribute to our continued success.
Consultant - Nichola McLaren
- LGV Technician
- HGV technician
- Commercial Vehicle Technician
- Plant Technician
- PCV Technician
- PCV Mechanic