PSV Coach Driver
Location: Bournemouth, BH2 5HR
Salary:£23,000 + Commission
About the company:
Daish’s Group was founded in 1979 and is a family run hotel and coach holiday operator predominantly catering to the retired market. The company has grown substantially over the last five years to include eight hotels across the south of England and North Wales with a fleet of 23 luxury coaches.
Established as providing probably the best value for money holidays in our market, Daish’s has picked up numerous industry awards and has made both the Chancellor’s and Financial Times lists for inspiring and fastest growing companies in the last two years, including being shortlisted as one of the top 1000 fastest growing business in Europe.
Daish’s has invested heavily in new coaches over the last few years and that investment will continue as the company moves to a five year rolling replacement coach plan ensuring that our drivers and customers benefit from the latest models.
The Role of the Coach Driver:
As one of our drivers, you’ll need to ensure that you offer the very best customer service at every point. It means taking customers to their destinations, loading and unloading luggage and keeping the coach clean and presentable, and all this to be done in both a safe and professional manner.
Daish’s operates a number of pick up routes around the UK along with eight hotels so will include multiple nights away. You’ll typically work 11 days out of 14 and will cover a variety of jobs including inbound, outbound and day tours in resort.
Key Requirements of the Coach Driver:
- Valid PCV License (Maximum 6 Penalty Points)
- Valid DQC Card and Digi Tacho Card
- Minimum 2 years driving experience of large vehicles
- Good general geographical knowledge of the UK
- Proven track record of safe and professional driving
- Good customer service skills
Coach Driver Benefits:
- Pay of £80 per day based on 11 days working in 14, paid fortnightly 1 week in arrears
- Paid 24hour/45hour breaks if spent away from home
- 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Company Contributory Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Commission on Day Tours
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Coach Driver role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"