Servoca Resourcing Solutions are in search of x2 Professional Standards Investigators to work for a Hertfordshire Constabulary on a temporary contract basis.
- To carry out the key generic responsibilities of an investigator, including investigating criminal, Gross Misconduct and complaint cases to include research, evidence and intelligence gathering.
Key Responsibilities - Please note this list is not exhaustive:
- Identify and complete relevant enquiries within case investigation in order to support investigations into public complaints or misconduct
- Identify witnesses and other relevant individuals to ascertain what evidence or information they can provide
- To conduct serious and complex criminal investigations, plan and manage own workload, and retain responsibility as the officer-in-case.
- Identify opportunities for gathering and preservation of evidence. Forensic, electronic or written.
- To conduct criminal, conduct and public complaint investigations as directed by the Appropriate Authority.
- To complete severity assessments during an investigation to decide whether there is an indication that there may be criminal offences or breaches of standards of professional behaviour and to consult with the Appropriate Authority.
- To make referrals to the IOPC as per the statutory guidance when the criteria is met during investigations
- To consult and negotiate with legal Counsel in respect of cases appearing before public gross misconduct hearings.
- Present cases / give evidence at staff and officer disciplinary proceedings having ensured that the evidence presented has been accurately and effectively researched, investigated and presented.
Pay Rate: £13.48 per hour PAYE/£17.65 per hour UMBRELLA
Contract Length: 6 months
If you are interested in the role please send through an updated CV or click below to apply.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles
- Professional Standards
- Police Misconduct
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'