New Directions Education are currently recruiting Teaching Assistants who have experience of working with pupils with Emotional and Behavioural needs, for various primary schools in Swansea.
The schools are based centrally in Swansea and are easily accessible with public transport links and on site parking. The schools are looking for a friendly and confident Teacher Assistants to work in both the main classes as well as on a one to one basis should the requirements arise, therefore qualification or equivalent in Childcare and some experience of Additional Educational Needs would be beneficial. Candidates with relevant childcare experience are also welcome to apply.
We are looking for staff who:
- Are able to support all age groups within the Foundation Phase, Key Stage 1 , Key Stage 2 Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4, and utilise the outdoor classroom effectively;
- Are able to support small groups and pupils on a one to one basis as and when required;
- Are able to work closely with the teaching staff and other teaching assistants within the classroom;
- Are able to provide 3 up-to-date references;
- Seek the flexibility of supply work and are suited towards the temporary nature of placements.
These position are to cover day-to-day supply and longer term ongoing sickness.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'