PART TIME Teaching Assistant
Veritas are working with a secondary PRU based in Hounslow. The provision provides a full time education for students not accessing mainstream education due to either mental health difficulties or Special educational needs.
The provision are looking for an experienced SEN teaching assistant to join their close knit team (PART TIME - Mon/Tues/Weds) to work with KS4 students. The role requires the candidate to have strong behaviour management skills and previous experience working with secondary aged students. A TEAM TEACH qualification is desirable.
The school is located a 15 min walk from an underground station and close to various local bus routes. Access to a car would be advantageous.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Strong behaviour management and experience working with pupils who have SEMH/ASD/ADHD
- Resilient and positive outlook
- One to one and small group work
- Professional manor
- Enthusiastic and friendly approach
If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding position, please contact Gemma at Veritas Education
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- "teaching assistant" "learning support" "lsa" "TA" "PRU" "SEN" "SEMH" "mentor" "housnlow" "secondary" "richmond"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job