A fantastic PRU school in Surrey, which caters for pupils with challenging behaviours that have been referred from mainstream education requires a strong and enthusiastic teacher for a long-term role beginning from February and lasting till the end of the academic year.
Ideally, you will:
• Have attained QTS
• Be able to commit to a full-time role (5 days per week)
• Have previous experience working with children with different educational
• Confidence differentiating lessons for pupils with a range of different academic
• Good interpersonal and communicational skills
• Familiarity with instructional approaches required to facilitate complete access
to the curriculum for pupils with challenging behaviours who\'ve been referred from mainstream education
In return, Protocol Education offers its candidates:
• Outstanding rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• Continued support through all placements
• Free CPD courses
• Team teacher training provided within the first 12 weeks of registering with
If this role is of interest to you, or you are just generally seeking new opportunities within a SEND setting, please feel free to contact Dan Putnam at Protocol Education on for further information.