Provisioning Manager / Project Co-ordinator
£26,000 - £28,000
We are recruiting for a Provisioning Manager / Project Co-ordinator to work for a leading telecoms company based in Peterborough.
As Provisioning Manager / Project Co-ordinator you will manage the service implementation for sales orders, responsible for provisioning mobile/fixed line/Data orders and coordinating PBX solutions. During the implementation of an order you will plan, set up and implement new customers with the company product. To do so you will be expected to engage with customers, third party suppliers & internal departments, whilst ensure the client is kept up to date on order progress.
Key Position Objectives:
• Provisioning / Delivery of Service
• Good Customer Experience
• Accurate Record Keeping
• Accurate Billing outputs
• Partner Engagement
• Interdepartmental Engagement
• Keeping up to date on all supplier portals and communication processes
Initial Key Results Examples
• Work within Response SLA
• Ensure Customer Engagement/Perception Scores are within agreed levels
• All orders above a certain GP Value receive an onsite (and internal) project kick off meeting
• Ensure relevant engagement & updates are provided to Account Managers
• Understand Partner Portals & Escalation points
• Understand Engineering Diary Management
• PC literate and comfortable with use of Microsoft Office
• Minimum of One years Telecoms Experience Including:
• Telecoms Landline
In addition, the following would be advantageous:
• Knowledge of Billing would be advantage but not essential.
• Basic understanding of telephone system configuration
• Broadband/ Leased Line Products ordering & basic understanding of router configuration
• Working with VOIP/SIP and Managing Number Ports.
Please send an updated CV for further details of this Provisioning Manager / Project Co-ordinator role.