Daisy Group has a thrilling opportunity for a Provisioning Coordinator to join us based in Chandler’s Ford, Eastleigh on a permanent basis.
What will you be doing as our Provisioning Coordinator?
It will be your job to ensure that all orders are progressed in a pro-active and efficient manager through to the completion of the order. You will be a member of a high-performance provisioning team in one of the fastest growing, leading IT and telecommunications providers in the UK. Full training will be provided.
Salary: Up to £17,500
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (0.5 hours flexible - 37.5 hours per week)
- Responsible for the placement of orders on supplier portals or via manual order forms
- Management & tracking of orders through to completion
- Providing excellent oral and written communications to customers and suppliers
- Working with stakeholders to identify potential issues in order to manage these proactively
- Ensuring all relevant fields on internal systems are updated in real time
- Reporting any delivery issues to the escalations team for early resolution
- Liaise with other key departments to ensure good working relationships are maintained, and communications internally are clear
- Dealing with any potential customer escalations and highlighting any issues to the escalations team/line manager
- Managing supplier correspondence to ensure timely updates to customers
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that order progression remains on track
- Ensuring all billing charges are accurately approved and billed accordingly
- Preferred experience of working within a busy office team
- Solid demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A working knowledge of the telecommunications industry (preferable but not essential)
- Experience of a range of supplier and customer engagement
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Excellent customer services skills
- Ability to follow strict and fast changing processes
- High level of attention to detail
- Problem resolution and management
- Ability to manage own workload within deadlines.
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Customer Service
- Order Management
- Order Processing