The Provisioning and Assurance Advisor is required to manage orders using internal and supplier portals from start to finish.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours between 8.00am and 8.00pm plus occasional shifts on Saturdays
- Providing exceptional support and service to our resellers and end users.
- Provisioning and managing orders using our internal and suppliers portals from start to finish.
- Liaise with resellers, end users and suppliers to resolve order processing issues, providing regular and proactive updates.
- Logging of faults and chasing relevant suppliers to achieve a resolution.
- Update customers with fault progress and timescales.
- Carry out any 'ad hoc' assignments as and when requested by line manager.
- Understanding and delivering against your own individual targets.
- Ensure all systems are kept fully updated for each action and point of customer contact.
Exceptional Customer Service skills are needed in this role.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task and problem solve.
- The ability to take ownership of issues.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Excellent team player.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- A record of planning, managing and delivering results.
- Good IT skills.
Telecommunications experience would be beneficial, but not essential as training will be given.
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Customer Service
- Order Processing