Would you like to be part of an industry-leading organisation?
Have you got a genuine passion for people?
We are recruiting for a Provisioning Agent to join an outstanding and diverse group of passionate, talented and charismatic individuals. These individuals go out of their way every day to make sure that they provide nothing but the best service. The position is a very rewarding and even has a bonus scheme of 10% of your salary.
As a Provisioning Agent, you will take ownership of a broad range of customers’ needs, issues and the occasional complaint. Multitasking will become a second nature and this role gives you a great chance to develop skills you may not normally get the chance to advance.
The company has enjoyed immense growth in recent months with recognition from the industry with numerous awards. Therefore, they are looking for more talented individuals to join their team, to help them uphold and build upon their reputation for customer excellence.
- Fully conversant on network pricing and tariff information
- Responsible for the accurate processing of all SAP orders right first time
- Responsible for effective, timely processing of credit checks and contracts
- Responsible for meeting contracted service levels and internal KPI’s
- Responsible for ensuring systems (CRM and SAP) are regularly updated and customers kept fully informed on the progress of their order, particularly with regards to out of stock items and proactive delivery ETA’s
- Build relationships that can be leveraged as required to ensure new connections, upgrades and resigns are completed within SLA
- Effectively manage all orders in line with relevant third party processes and internal obligations
- Liaise between Stores/the network and the customer to schedule deliveries
- Effectively communicate customer requirements to networks and rest of business
- Establish and set up the billing requirements at user and company level
- Production and dispatch of SIMs and Welcome Pack
- Effective co-ordination of porting, upgrade and new connections, and timely submission of all relevant information/documentation to incumbent service provider, to ensure a smooth transition for customers
- Ensuring that all completed work is accurately added to CRM
Skills & Experience:
- Committed to obsess about the customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a 'can do’ attitude
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Able to work under own initiative with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate an systematic approach to problem solving, ability to make informed decisions
- Able to communicate fluently both orally and in writing, can relay technical information at all levels
- Able to quickly absorb new technical information and then apply and communicate it effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints
- Recognising risks and escalating where necessary, in a timely manner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages (excel, power point, word)
My client is excited to hear from all different types of backgrounds so please do get in touch!
This is a full-time position paying between £23,000 - £25,000 with a 10% Bonus.
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Multi Tasking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job