Providing Support for Primary School Teachers using a Language Screening App - Working from home
Job Specification - LanguageScreen/NELI support staff
- Full-time (40 hours a week) or possible part-time pro rata
- Monday to Friday 9am till 5:30pm
- Half hour unpaid lunch break
- Start Date: ASAP (mid-August ideal, before 1 September essential)
- Expected salary in the £20-30k range (based on qualifications and experience, to be confirmed)
- Initial 3-month trial, during which we or you can terminate employment if it is not working out.
- Contract duration 12 months, with the hope and expectation of further 12-month contracts, depending on PCQ’s extended contract with OxEd and Assessment.
We are seeking reliable and dedicated staff to provide support for teachers/teaching assistants, via email ticket system and LiveChat (typed conversations) guidance on:
- The LanguageScreen app and website
- The NELI intervention and teachneli website
- The FutureLearn training course (covering both LanguageScreen and NELI)
Full training given in LanguageScreen, NELI and FutureLearn. As well as training in our Zendesk ticket and LiveChat software. Laptop, Monitor, Dock, software licences and setup provided.
- Monitor LiveChat calls and answer within 1 minute of call.
- Manage up to a maximum of 4 LiveChat conversations simultaneously.
- Monitor the Zendesk ticket system for new email enquiries.
- Answer tickets within 1 hour of ticket arrival.
- Other team members will be available to share the workload.
- Use standard template answers to reply to LiveChat and tickets.
- Escalate complex or non-standard enquiries to Joe/Sue where required.
- Be willing to apply for DBS Security Check (will require photo ID).
- Responsible & honest approach - If you don’t know something seek guidance and be clear.
- Interest in children’s learning and computer technology.
- Self-motivated and committed worker, working from home.
- Good attention to detail, willingness to follow scripted answers, and good problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work through step-by-step procedures to resolve a query and if unsuccessful escalate concise details for Joe/Sue to take over.
- Excellent customer-service focused communication skills.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'